Xiaomi 13T series raffle | SWEDEN & FINLAND
- The following legal bases (hereinafter, the "Contest Rules") regulate the conditions for participation in the contest called "Xiaomi Valentine’s Day raffle" (the "Contest"), organized by:
Registration No.: 559371-7332
FURUVIKSRINGEN 19 302 44 Halmstad
(hereinafter, the "Organizer")
- The Contest will be exclusively accessible on Xiaomi Finland and Sweden’s official Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Technology Partner – Xiaomi Technology Finland Oy (registration number 3004804-8).
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend all or part of the Contest Rules for technical, operational or commercial reasons, in which case the Organizer will publish the amendment together with the Contest Rules on its own media.
- The Contest is valid only in Finland and Sweden.
- The Contest is open to anyone who meets the platform’s age limit (13 years) and is legally able to enter into contracts according to their national legislation and is resident in the Territory. A participant without full legal capacity (having only limited legal capacity) may take part in the Contest only after obtaining a consent of a legal guardian or legal representative. The organizer reserves the right to request the presentation of the permit or confirmation of its issue at any stage of the Contest.
- Inaccurate or erroneous data will not be accepted in the Contest. Participants must be able to demonstrate, at the request of the Organizer, and within a reasonable period of time, that they meet the necessary conditions to participate in the Contest before they participate and/or at any time during the duration of the Contest. Otherwise, the Organizer may disqualify the Participants at any time during or after the Term.
- Employees of the Organizer or any company related to the Contest and/or their family members up to the second degree may not participate in the Contest.
- The Contest starts on October 5, 2023 and ends on October 15,2023 at 15:00 pm (UTC +2)
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
- In order to participate in the Contest the Participants must be at least 13 years old (and if Participant is under legal age, he/she may participate to Contest only after obtaining a consent from legal guardian or legal representative).
- Participation is voluntary and free of charge (with the exception of internet costs).
- By taking part in the Contest, the Participant accepts these Contest Rules.
- In order to participate in the Contest, Participant must correctly complete the following task during the term of the Contest: like the post, and comment “what is your favourite feature on Xiaomi’s mobile phones”.
- In order to participate, Participants profile need to remain open during the period of Contest.
- Participants shall not upload pictures or designs that contain objectionable content, including, but not limited to pornography, terrorism, violence, gambling, drugs, politics and religion.
- The Organizer shall have the right to reject (i) Participants who are reasonably suspected of interfering with the mechanisms of the Contest or acting in a manner inconsistent with the principles of social coexistence (ii) Participants whose data are false or incomplete (iii) Participants who contravene the applicable regulations. A participant acting as stated in above (i)-(iii) may be excluded from participation in the Contest by the Organizer's decision or lose the right to the Prize.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Xiaomi 13T Pro (RRP 849€/9990SEK), or a Xiaomi 13T (RRP 649€/7990SEK) (collectively referred to as the "Prize").
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another of equal value or characteristics and will always inform of that circumstance in its media.
- The Prize corresponding to this Contest is not exchangeable in cash and will be subject, if applicable, to the corresponding tax and withholdings.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for any other gift or exchanged for its equivalent in cash. The Prize is personal and non-transferable.
- The Prize will be sent by post to the address confirmed by the Winner.
- Once the Contest is over, the Organizer will raffle off the winner and contact the winner directly via private message function. Facebook nor Instagram are not part of the Contest.
- In order to receive the Prize, the Participant shall provide his/her contact information within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date the Organizer has first time contacted them about the win. If the winner fails to provide his contact information to the Organizer within the aforesaid duration, he/her will lose eligibility and a Substitute will be awarded in accordance with these Contest Rules.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND IMAGE RIGHTS
- Intellectual property rights and ownership of Participant’s entries in the Contest shall belong to Participant. When reviewing and approving Participant’s entries, the Organizer will assume Participant possessed the lawful right to the entries. However, if any of Participant’s entry is found to be involved in any infringement of rights, the Organizer will disqualify Participant from the Contest immediately without notification.
- All rights to text, graphs, video, audio, trademarks and other materials that may be contained in the Contest are owned by the Organizer or may only be obtained with the legal authorization of the Organizer, and may not be used in any way by others without the prior written approval of the Organizer or other associated rights holders. Therefore, the Organizer’s Content shall not be directly or indirectly published, reproduced, translated, played, revised, spread or redistributed for any purpose and through any means without its prior written approval.
- Ownership of Participant’s entry belongs to Participant. Participant has the right to be named as the author of her entries. The Organizer reserves the right to determine the form of authorship statement (including but not limited to the font size, the font color and the placement of the statement).
- By participating in the Contest, Participant grant the Organizer, its affiliates, consultants, suppliers and contractors a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, display, alter, modify, edit, change and retain Participant’s entries (whether or not it wins the Contest) in all formats and in any medium of communication, and for any purpose which the Organizer considers appropriate.
- Participant shall not authorize a third party to use its entries in this competition without the Organizer’s agreement in writing.
- All Participants represent and warrant that they authorize the use of comments submitted in connection with this Contest by the Organizer in their profiles, exclusively within the framework of this Contest.
- The controller of the Participants' personal data is the Organizer.
- The personal data of the Participants will be processed by the Organizer in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR "). The personal data of the Participants will be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- take part in the Contest and its conduct, as well as issue the Prize pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 (a) and (b) of the GDPR;
- making settlements, pursuing claims related to running a business, for archival (evidence) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 l(f) GDPR;
- keeping the books of accounts pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR c GDPR in connection with sec. 2 Art. 9 of the Finnish Accounting Act of December 30, 1997 on accounting.
- Participants in the Contest agree to provide the Organizer with the collection of the following personal data: name and surname, postal address for the sole purpose of organizing and conducting the Contest and/or issue or/and receive Prize.
- The Participants' personal data will be provided to the Organizer in order to conduct the Contest, issue prizes, consider complaints and undertake other activities provided for in the Contest Rules and in the local law. Personal data may be transferred to other entities in connection with the implementation of the indicated purposes, in particular to a courier company for the purpose of delivering the Prize, as well as entities dealing with tax settlements on behalf of and for the benefit of the Organizer. Participants' personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to international organizations.
- Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to guarantee the Participants the exercise of their rights and actions in relation to the Contest. This means:
- In the case of processing the personal data referred to in section 6, the data will be stored as long as the expiry of the limitation period for claims, or
- Until required by the Finnish accounting act.
- The Participant has the right to request access to his personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing, as well as the right to transfer data. The Participant has the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority’s Office when the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. The Participant has the right to withdraw consent to processing, however, exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Contest and receive the Prize.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES OF THE CONTEST
- By participating in the Contest, Participant are expressly accepting these Contest Rules.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the Participant's infringements and/or infringements relating to this Contest and the Organizer disclaims any liability for any loss suffered by the Participants in connection with the Prize and other aspects of the Contest.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur in the subsequent operation of the Prize, nor for the costs that may arise therefrom.
- The Participant shall be entirely and exclusively responsible for the contents, messages and/or comments that he incorporates or communicates. In this sense, each Participant will be responsible in any case for any claim related, directly or indirectly, to the violation of the rights of image, honor, privacy and any other right owned by a third party that may have been violated by reason of the comments submitted to the Contest and its promotion, keeping the Organizer harmless from any liability arising from such violation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Contest, and therefore from the award of the Prize, any Participant who, in its opinion, has participated incorrectly or any Participant who defrauds, alters or disables the proper functioning and the normal and regulatory course of this Contest, including those who are evidenced or suspected to have acted irregularly in the sense described.
- RECLAMATION PROCEDURE
- The Participant and the winner have the right to lodge a written complaint regarding the manner of conducting the Contest within 14 days from the announcement of the winner. Complaints filed after the expiry of the above deadline will not be considered.
- The complaints may be submitted only in writing to the Organizer’s address. The complaints submitted verbally or via email will not be considered.
- The complaint should contain the exact details of the claimant (name, surname of the claimant, correspondence address, e-mail address), the reason for the claim and the request requested by the claimant.
- The Participant or the winner, respectively, will be notified of the result of the complaint by a registered letter sent to the address indicated in the complaint as the correspondence address within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to the Organizer's address.
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participant or the Recipient, making it impossible to respond to the complaint.
- The above provisions regarding the lodging and processing of complaints do not exclude the Participant's or the winner's right to claim their rights on a general basis.
CHANGE OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Contest Rules if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The change does not infringe the rights acquired by the Participants, the provisions of generally applicable law and the collective interests of consumers; or
- The change is necessary due to the change of generally applicable law and the Organizer's obligation to add to the content of these Contest Rules.
- The Organizer will inform about the change of the Contest Rules by posting information and changing it on its own media.
- Amendments to the Contest Rules may not adversely affect the conditions of participation in the Contest. The amendment to the Contest Rules does not affect the rights acquired by the Participant before the amendment to the Contest Rules.
- If the Participants do not consent to the amendment of the Contest Rules, they will be entitled to resign from participating in the Contest.
FINAL PROVISIONS AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
- By taking part in the Contest, the Participant declares that he has read these Contest Rules, accepts its content and that he meets all the requirements set out in the Contest Rules.
- Participation in the Contest, as well as the rights and obligations related to them, including the right to request the Prize, cannot be transferred to other persons.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the telecommunications services used by the Participants, including technical problems arising during the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest will be governed by these Contest Rules which will be interpreted and applied in accordance with by the legislation Finland where the activity is carried out.